BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

hey people... i really dont know where to start my post today... and i really dont know how to end it.. so just read only la...

i recently heard that Rahman's greatgrandma passed away. And it really disturbed me, and then one of Harmony's friend died in a car crash. IS NOT OVER, i just found found 45 minutes ago, Carmen's dad passed away. NOT ENOUGH?? Harmony jusy talk to me through msn telling me that her mum might have cancer. And it just hit my mind, that my mind is still recovering from her cancer and her life is still in danger

I dont know wat sup la k... it just sux la... did you know every 7 minutes one christian died because of persecution. Every second many billion people died of hunger. In Malaysia, rate of death because of accident and heart attack is one of the highest in the world.

Will the next person be someone who is close to you??????
i dont know wat song to put la... sorry.... but i hope this will cheer you guys up la... drops of jupiter...

0 comments: