BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One more month

Yesh.. Is half way through SPM.. haha.. you know you have to wake up dam early for SPM.. and midnite cat like me have to wake up dam early..

I guess this is why they said is

SPM-Sarapan Pagi Malaysia


Need to wake up early morning for that paper.. Brain also haven't wake up..
Haha.. i know i am

SPM- Student Paling Malas

Haiz.. SPM is kinda good now.. I can do the papers!! haha..Really la praise God for that.. I really don't derserve this blessing.. So yea... Hehe... Its one more month to chritmas!!

I really dont know why he didnt win..



all it needed was that one sip.. AS bad as it sounds, it felt really good. Really really good.. It was as tough my pain was gone.. But now my lung ache and it just a matter of time before the addiction strikes back... Shh.. i really dont know why.. maybe i'm trying to prove something, but i don't know what.. Maybe i want to imitate somebody, but i don't know who..



0 comments: