BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

It was like every other night, where i was calling my study mates to go out study with me. But Then i realize that everybody was with their family tonight. It immediately hit me that today was wesak day and its a public holiday. Where all the parents just lay back and rest. Then i t hit me again, why wasn't i hanging out wif my family? Well, cause my mum is working.. Yes, even on public holiday.

Haihx.. I felt bad that in a way, my mum is working hard for the family even if its public holiday. and its always she wants the best for me and all. Despite her endless nags, she just wants the best la i guess. This is the reality i guess, nt everybody will get the opportunity to enjoy luxury, but i guess.. my life... simplicity is luxury

0 comments: