BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 26, 2010

FML- father's mother's love

honestly, at thos very momment. I just really wanna fml. As in literally f my life. Yea, i knw hw i always say its a different phase of my life. Bt seriously is dam fking tough ok.. I mean seriously wei, is this smetime of jokes. yeap, some speaker once said, God is putting me thru all this bcoz he likes me, bt hey i dun really like myself. In fact, i hate myself.. (denying myself? Lolx)

Fck it la ok. I mean, i used to have a dream to go for my scholarship and persuade my dream, bt fine. Since u dowan it, den so be it. Bt nw u see wat a mess u have leave me and den u just amake it worst. Cme on wei, wat do u want frm me??

Thats nt enuf? Havent u figure out why i prefer staying outside den being at home. Trust me, its mre than frens. do u knw hw tense is it staying wif u. Trying to find fault in me? Like totally wtc? Dun rub it in when u knw that i am right.

Cant u see im trying my best to put a smile on my face already? Can u see that this isnt wat i want? Cant u? Why are u so blind??

Fml is smthg makes someone stronger and better. Bt it can also crush u down one day.

Why did u even decide to have me even when u knw its fking wrong? Yes, this is for the both of u..

0 comments: