BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Change??

o
ok... this might sound weird but hey,this world is full of mystery right....

Jesus questioned Peter Simon 3 times:'Simon,do you love me than all these things?' And for three times he claim he does... Haha, i was challenged by my daily devotion to love him more than these things.. But i just don't know what was these things?? So i prayed bout it and just waited for the answer.

Yesterday, i went for my cf committee meeting at Rachel's house. i guess it turn up quite good... we have our cf own blog...http://cfsmkusj4.blogspot.com/ then,i picked up a book that Shu Run bought. I kissed Dating Goodbye

After meeting was over, i was just curious as usual i just read la... yea, before that, i already know that is about a book that ask us not to simply go out and date, yadayadayada....While i was reading, Shu Run kinda forced me to finish the book... literally forcing me.. i was like wth la... my choice la, whether i wan to go date 5 gals at one goal or wat( but i dont k... well not that worst la) But, i guess she just concern about me so let it be la....

After that i soon realized, it was my social life that God wanted me to change to give up my that life and if i love Him i must leave everything behind and live a Godly life....

Haih, my God is a weird God k... talk to me in weird ways... Niway, Shu Run, this is for you... Take courage and take the challenge to be part of CF rally... GOD BLESS




1 comments:

Roo the Cat! said...

PRAISE GOD! He rocks man! He works in all these unimaginable ways :D

And just so you know, He also answered my prayer for you. :D Yeah man! WOOHOO GOD ROCKS! :D