BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Live Out Love??? <3??

OK.. before i start crapping... i wan to wish everybody especially to my ex's, best friends, pet sis/bro, my activ ten(maxis) & top 11 (digi) friends a Happy Valentine Day....



Hmm.. Here it goes... After a long break of 'serving' in church and cf... i finally decided work For God this year... So, i started of with planing of prayer meeting for the cf presidents of Subang... then for my own CF,serving as an adviser, i got the theme of '1 to 1' for my cf... Furthermore, in my own church we have this theme of the year which is ( Live Out Love)... LOL....

Haha.. is was pretty well for the past weeks despite of my tight schedule and training... till then, stuff have become harder... I have the gift from God but as you see great power comes with great responsibility... and i'm f king bad in dealing with responsibility.... After that, stuff become more rough when Shu Run asked me the book that will change my social life.... Got scold by my going to be CF teacher... Got scold by my friend for being playful while doing my work.....

Fine2.... i admit... guilty as charge.... I'm actually a not really good Christian... I curse when i lose my temper (thx to my new gift, i cant control my anger), I used to smoke, i drink when i'm sad, i go to club for party..... and like it or not... I'm a flirter.... And that just made me a what...... Hypocrite... haih

Hmm.... i guess before i could even serve i must let go of my social life NOW..... As much as i love it... But I love my God more..... for John 15:13" Greater love have no one than this, than someone who laid his life for a friend"..... to be humble, to let go of all i have now... I might not pleased as many people as before if i let go my life now.... but i know i would soon disappoint everyone if i don't let it go now....

To live at human's standard is achievable but it will never be enough even if you try your best is like can unlimited fulfilling infinity... speaking through experience but to live at God's standard is not easy but is not impossible...

I dont know which one is better but as far as i know if i serve with all my heart for him in this life time i will get eternal happiness after i died.... so 40 years of happiness or eternal happiness?? erm... i think is quite obvious lo..... haha... God bless everybody......

And trust me, in a perfect world.... nothing will hurt us anymore...... for once i agree with SP

1 comments:

JT4JC said...

hey check out ur email ya..

JOsh.:D