BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

My another first time

I went to theme park is time square ytd!!!hehe.. Imy first there.. LOL.. me so happy..
the roller coaster and the spining thing was awesome.. the after effect of the spin was also awesome.. I just cant stop going to toilet after every spinning thing and let my lumch out.. Of coz.. thank you jaclyn for buying me the ticket (yes, a girl bought me ticket.. :( ) To truly describe the ride there.. this song should explain it la



But during the roller coaster, wen it reach the highest point.. i felt like i had nothing to depend on, and it was exciting yet thrilling.. i felt like i was flying.. God... i want to fly one day... like really fly... into the blue sky and undefined gravity... and just fall down

0 comments: