BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thanks

Thank you for blaming me for shits


Thank you for digging up the past

Thank you for making me feel like i'm a piece of shit

Thank you for making yourself so right when you yourself know you're not

Thank you for making me feel i'm not worthy enough

Thank you for spoiling my night just before my undang test

THank you for relating every little small thing as tough it was my fault

Thank you for rubbing it

So wats next huh??

Still want me thank you for tomorrow night that you gonna give me a rough time just before my result day

I cant take it anymore..

I tried talking to you

but did you hear me out.. NO you just go on and on rubbing it in..

Im nt perfect you know..

zzz...

the sad part is not the scolding.. it is when i'm not in fault and you just dont care and put the blame on me when you doesn't even have to care...




0 comments: