BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

letting you make important decision does not mean you know what the best for me, and does not mean all things will goes as u plan. so it does not give u a damn right to take control of my life for u are no God. (even if God, God gave me a choice to foolow or not to follow)

Haih, and yea, thanks for doing stuff without thinking the consequences consequnces.

LOL, wen u rather to belief a lie more than truth, wats the point of talking to you anymorre. u asking me to be rasional, lol? im sorry man. this is wad happen when you have a donkey which is irrational and stubborn. so deal with it man.

i had ebough of tolerating already. Enough man. Not bcoz its getting on my nerve but bcoz u will soon hurt yourself. im sorry, but my words will be sharper.. and its really gonna be on your face..

zzz.. no more Mr.Nice guy i guess.. hehe...

0 comments: