BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

END

Yo, i know its been a fking long while since i blog. Hehe.. my apologies to people who actually take their time to read this. Well, reason i stop blogging for while is because it consume alot alot alot of time plus i dun have the freedom of internet at home.

Well, today i gonna announce something. That i have decided to end this blog. END it. well, basically, in my blog, all i ever did was just scribble out my thoughts (which is mostly destructive) on the screen. And it has been sorry to say, gave people many wrong thoughts about me and about life. Not only that, the way of expressing my thoughts on blog is not as good as me scribbling it out on a piece of paper, and den throw it away. Hence, i guess this is as far as my blog will.

Ending something just feel so good. U know like how when u finish a story book, u just feel the satisfaction of putting in the effort and the focus on the story. So this is my satisfaction of finishing my blog. But ending it doesnt mean it stop. definatly nono, life still goes on, God will still be there, From the begining til the very end (AMEN) lol.. so people..

by now, u know that this post is just a false alarm and i just lying, like i always do. Haha.. just posting this out of randomness and just for the sake of posting a post. LOL.. nothing can end that easily. This is simply because everything wil mean everything to everyone. So yea, this is not thre end of my blog. :p

and now if u havent figure u just wasted ur past 3 mins reading this post, and by now u should delete this link from ur comp forever. But here something cool.

E- Energy
N- Never
D-dies

Exactly, nothing actually end... nothing actually die.. Maybe just gone temporarily but it will never ever disappear. So have fun guys. Have a great year ahead! stop reading my blog.

0 comments: