BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hey dear, we havent been talking to u in awhile

Would u for me just smile?
I wouldnt mind another thousand mile,
just to see u for awhile.

U make me feel really special dear,
But that is what i fear,
coz everytime we get near,
I know one day we will end up in tear.

You're so nice,
you gave me the same chance twice,
but u just to pay so high of a price
is not worth the sacrifice.

And now with all the complication
there is just so much friction
but you're so patience
with all my addiction..

U said it wasnt fair
U said it must to an end because u care
But risking getting hurt i dare
because holding your hand is like breathing the air.

Let your memories about me be hidden in the grave
because you derserve someone who is brave
someone who can your wave
someone when u fall, he can save

Now we're just cant click
The heat is just getting too thick
avoiding each other by building bricks
and it so awkward it sound like crick crick

Now this relationship cant be keep
all i can do is weep
dun worry about my pain getting too deep
I'll be alright after my sleep

0 comments: