BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Dad??

I wake up this morning kinda emo lol.... thinking bout my dad... hmm... i actually hated my dad once and now i dont hate him but i just don't want to have anything related to him.... why?? he never really pick up the responsibility as the head of the family and he dont really bother to talk to me as a son...

WE used to be very closed... at least we talk but there reach a point when he was caught 'doin something wrong' by my mum and we just dont talk.... and it took me a while this morning to realize he actually have the sense of guilt and he think he is not worthy to talk to me anymore.... haih...

I'm still struggling to accept him as a father or even as a person... everytime i think about him the memory just flashed back.... Forgive and forget is not as easy as they said...

the last scene of star wars episode 6, when luke skywalker celebrating their victory with his gang, he saw a vision of three person standing at the corner and celebrating with them... which is first the wise person yoda... the teacher of the dad, obiwan kenobi.. and his dad, Anakin Skywalker who once went to the darkside...

i'm not a super big fan of star of star wars but i guess is like teaching me that anyone can be forgiven... hmmmmmmm.... i dont know la.... but i still have this song for you....

0 comments: