BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Not so Happy Chinnese New Year!!!

Haha... CNY 09... could be like every other year, but this year, with my parent's divorce seems a bit impossible.... haha... wen people travel, they are actually traveling away from their daily routine and they are going to live in a different lifestyle for a period of time... to simplify it... wen ppl go for a holiday, they are actually leaving their work behind and live a much more easier life for a few days....few for me not so easy... ha

24th January 09 (Sunday)- haha... after dinner i was sitting outside the house playing with my aunty's dog for a few hours... then was msging Sasha... haha, thx babe!!! you rock...(she teman me sms wenever i was bored) anyway, then come mt uncle who was from Europe!!! then some how he was criticising the poeple in ipoh about how they live, and how the people in city live... erm... i dunno la, well, i realised he might have everything he want but you see he didnt really know the meaning to live



25th January 09 (Monday)- i woke up i was locked up in my grandfather house... haih.. no choice lor... sit at home do my account(dam nerd wei)... anyway i was msging my baby carmen and i must open my mouth and tell her i dont remember how she look like and thats it we broke up... haiz... anyway, then it was at night... all the relative came to grandpa's place... and we ate mee( haha... is first day of CNY, so no meat)... everything is fine till my mum buat perangai... wen everybody come she went and bath, (this is ok cause she was rushing to clean the house) then after the bath, she just walk out the door with my dad.... ignoring all my relative.... i was like Wat the heck?? well, my mun actually x syok with one of my aunty la, but still dont have to spoilt the mood rite....

26th january 09 (Tuesday)- i woke up and again i was locked up in that house again... (my parents went to my mum's parents side) so yea.... but before they left they forbide me to go to the basketball court anymore... why? they was afraid i will mix with thge wrong friend cause the day before i made new friend so fast... (afraid the friend wil take advantage of me) again... Wat the heck?? then i just realised ]they dont understand me at all.... they don't realise that i very sociable and i could make friend very fast... (haha, i not joking, i could get a girl's number less than 5 mins) but anyway, i was just dissapointed that they didn't understand me...

27th jamuary 09 (wednesday)- this time i woke up and was straight sent to my aunty's place to help her out for her open house ( though i didn't want to, but i'm still her nephew) and she did said thanks... haha.. i'm happy enough... then i, rinn, mei, and ken went for lunch while i have my breakfast at 4.... then we went cendol in mamak... haha... then after a short while of rest we rushed back to my aunt's place to help her.... then, the headache came... i was trying to serve my grandfather... i gave him wine, then i got scold for not serving the drink with two hands... then during dinner i got scold again for putting two hands in the table while my aunty does it, he dont even give a dam... (he is a old dude who test my patient) then i asked him wheather he wants a bowl of soup or not... he was like: "up to you la, you want you take for me, dowan fine la" WTF!!! then through out the whole dinner, he asked me take this and that without opening his mouth... just point this and that... F wei.... i'm sorry la, you dont like my dad, but why must i suffer as well...

haha.. CNY was painful for me to see the real meaning to live, to see my parents who is divorce barely understands me, to feel the pain of what your father did... but i learnt a lot through this.....

this next song turns out to be mei mei(cousin) favorite song... so this is for Sasha, Janice, Charnice, Steffi, Harmony Wee, Andrian, MIng Sung, Rinn, Mei Mei, Ben Yap, Ian Joshua, and the rest who teman me sms through out my boredness.... oh yea, specially to my Grandfather.....

0 comments: