BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day of Form 5

It was a beautiful morning, and i wake up and take a look at the clock hanging on the wall... it shows 7.45 ...hmm... i thought it was kinda early, so i decided to go back to sleep but then while on the way back... suddenly i remembered... today is monday and there is school!!! LOLZ... It was a joke of my life man... i jumped out of my bed and just put on my uniform wei... i was so rushed i left my handphone behind (yes, i bring phone to school) get my bag put on my shoe and there i went to school...

Reach school i saw some pengawas standing in front the school gate and waiting to demerit me... but thank God,lol i wore the uniform with no name tag on.... then i went on straight to assembly and listen to our beloved headmistress lecture of the day....But surprisingly it was faster than usual.... but guess wat, once i get into my clas, my class teacher gave another lecture.. it was interesting but i just couldnt take it anymore and i fell asleep.......

I guess tonite i'm just gonna fix my alarm clock la... lol... btw, this is Clocks by Coldplay

0 comments: