BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I just dunno wat to feel now

In 3 hours, my parents will be officially divorce. Well, it has been a year, and cause only my mum sign the divorce paper, it have a period of a year before the divorce paper is valid..

haiz... i can't believe it man... I seriously always thought that i have a happy family. My mum loves me, my dad will always be next to me and i could be my grandpa's brats.. But now, is all broken into pieces.. Screw it la (as if it could help). Haiz....

However, i prefer the family now, is much more independent compare to last time... We learn to see things differently and we learn to understand each other needs... I mean we're picking the pieces and our cross (yes, we very holy one) and we're unite la... That doesn't mean she doesn't scold me anymore...

I just wanted to spit this out la... Very the pain in my heart.. But again i could be just crapping so pls dont belief watever i said here.. lol....

And yea.. if u guys really belief that Superemo crap thing.. up to you la.. but i belief that every one is a super human la...

0 comments: