BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Just another emo post.. Dun bother.. buzz off

I was just cycling down the road after coming back from the road. And as usual, i was emo ing for GOD knows why.. and it wasnt only that. And the same time i felt totally rejected.. I seriously needed a pall mall that time. I couldn't take it anymore so i decided to close my eye and let the bicycle move on till it reach the traffic light junction and let a car hit me.. And it will be over... i just let go off my hand till it reach the junction suddenly the road was clear although the traffic light on the other side shows green. And a voice came to me 'there is still a purpose for you' .

I seriously got so speechless and refuse to think about it.

Anyway, tribute to MJ , who died on my bfday. I like his song where he said to change the world, changes start from you. ENjoy.. Man in the mirror

0 comments: