BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Recess Revolution

Wat is recess revolution??

RR is basically a bunch of students who thinks they can change their whole school including their teacher by maximizing their recess hour and making a movement to then make an impact/ change and telling everyone a statement.

A revolution is never easy, and is very hard. To think of idea and to ignore everyone opinion but move on. And being the coordinator of my school, i'm really getting very tired.. I just worn out...

' the harvest are plentiful but the laborer are few'

is really getting very exhausting... nope, i'm not saying that my team is not supporting but is getting tough. Is week and week of recess revolution without result.. is very discouraging. Haiz... Don't get me wrong here... I'm not giving up here.. But i'm just find it very hard to move on. But i belief that wif the God given ability i have, it should be fine... I mean it will be fine...

bla just ignore me la...

0 comments: