BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Alrite.. i take back wat i say....

alrite as i said in my very very old posts http://throwingnerdthoughts.blogspot.com/2009_01_01_archive.html i said that i could get a girls number in less than 5 minutes.. ( which im very serious )


But apparently, today, today, for the very first time... I failed.. Guess who beat me down man.. A form 1 girl.. *wat the crap??*  

I couldn'y belief it wei.. I got REJECTED.. haiz.. Am i turning to holy or im just out of charm?? LOL... hahaha... i dont know la....

LOL... anyway, for the song of the posts of the day...  hehe,, LIPS OF THE ANGEL... this song has been in the top of the board for a cople of months and everytime wen people hear it, people just sing along with it... lol


0 comments: