BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Not bad is not good enough.

Just to let you guys know, i'm stuck in the rain. That's is why i can afford the blog twice a day. Anyway, the thing is today. I realized i gt 50 in the whole entire school. Not bad??
well yea, not bad... BUt not bad is not good enough... Yea.. this sjil paling mudah expect from me nothing but my best. And honestly screw m'sia govermnent la.. Negara pelbagai bangsa dan perpaduan konon. Let me give you one very good example.. Matrix/ASASI that you take after SPM... lol... i just wasted six bucks la.. Dun get me wrong here.. BUt anyway i'm have two video to show you... dam cool... btw ignore the tv host la



if you find this is like not bad only, then check this out... no wonder they say white people is better





0 comments: