BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

untittled

LOL.. so long didn't blog ad... First of all, i would like to apologize to everyone if my previous post make u people think i'm very the sesat or emo... well as i said..... is really wat i think ma... hehe...

lol... i recently rededicated my life back to God. Not that i have backslide again, but once again i remember his amazing love that is poured unto us again. haha... well, that happen in a mission trip in Selesa, genting... Haha.. the feeling was like wah awesome ah... really very speechless...

oh, not finish yet.. after that we rushed back to subang for subang pre-rally. And everything was fine untill, tzi ying, a seafield form 4 gal came out and pray. And in that time, I almost got a shocked of my life. I never seen such faith before. Not even in pastor... The childlike faith.. Burning so vigorously and so passionate. Whoa... Thats why that wats my blog tittle today is all about.

SPEECHLESS

0 comments: