BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

A broken heart

Did you know telling mum the truth is not always a good thing to do, but telling what she wants seems to be a better thing to do. But for every hole i dig, the hole just get bigger and bigger.

Speaking to somebody who doesn't understand (foolish) will only make you an idiot..

And working not for you benefit will not bring you any good (like duh..)

Don't try to care for someone you don't understand because it will only hurt the person more.

I prefer to be in jail. Where my feelings are all locked up, so cold and all freeze up. Where no love can melt it and no one could move it.

So let me run away..

Someone once told me religion was the cure to my heartache. And it was, it was beautiful at the same time pain. Pain for it is the true. For it tells me that, it will come for destruction and separation.

Oh well, who's fault was it to blame that God make the devil stronger than human. And as time draw to an end, temptation will appear more than our faith reminded. Only the determined will pull it off.. or maybe all you need is a faith of a child..


-a broken heart



0 comments: