BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Grace

The defination of Grace:

1. elegance or beauty of form, manner, motion, or action.
2. a pleasing or attractive quality or endowment.
3. favor or good will.
4. a manifestation of favor, esp. by a superior: It was only through the dean's grace that I wasn't expelled from school.
5. mercy; clemency; pardon: an act of grace.
6. favor shown in granting a delay or temporary immunity.

At the same time, is also my beloved pet sister/ friend/ i dont know what la..


Grace Tham Mun Yee
and guess what she used to be from Grace assembly
*christian la.. duh

Anyway, she is not what i'm trying to say today. Amazing grace goes like this

'amazing grace how sweet the sound, that save a wretch like me'
-i forgot the author's name- my apologies

and Pr.Sandra once said as well,

'when your sin us revealed, God is not condemning you, but God is pouring His grace upon you.'
-Pr.Sandra Chin,ACTS church'

Well, i wasn't being a very good boy recently and i got busted. And this was the thought that came to my mind. I was really all over it when i got busted, and my mind was in a mess, i dont know what i was thinking, and suddenly everything became blank. I don't find this Grace very sweet or comforting.

then after a long day of thinking, it is and it was the grace of God because, God reveal your sins now, so you might repent now and not repent when end days come! Yes, it is painful now, but it is not for long. But if i never repent, the pain would be for eternity.

I'm sorry, my blog have became very religious out of a sudden but i guess this is really what i think mah. so yea!

0 comments: