BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

So, what actually happened to me??


Ok. I know everybody is panic ing about me and my health after the car crash. So i'm here to let you guys know what happened lo.

On Tuesday, i was going on to Taipan lo, then from USJ 11 i was about to cross to taipan using my bicycle. When i'm about to switch my lane, i put up my right hand to switch lane, by the time , i cross over, all i remember was i got hit by the car. and i was on the floor. All i could see was blood, then, the traffic all of a sudden just slow down, the lady came down and start to ask me how was i, but i think she saw blood flowing down my face. She got panic and start to apologise to me like mad woman. So, i asked her to chilled and asked her to let me called my mum and sent me to clinic.

From, clinic the doctor there said i'm too serious for them, they cant take me in, so i got admitted to hosital with Uncle Kah Wan's help (church member). So reach there , wait there for an hour just to get my wound clean (malaysia system mah). Long story cut short, i was then sent for surgery in my face then got home, phone rang till no battery, lolz. And made police report and all lo.

How am i? I quite good la, just very lazy to go back to school. hehe..

Hows the finacial? So far, i got the school PA (insurans) to back me up, still waiting for the driver to show up, and propose a proper solution on this case.

Hows the case? The sergeant said i was at fault for breaking the rule of 3(2)(b). For what i care i don't know, maybe getting a lawyer to sue her.

Why so cruel? Well, she is been avoiding me ever since we bumped to each other in the police station. Then yea lo.. Call her dowan pick up and all.. Haiz.. Want ask her how is she doing also cannot.zz

What gone? JOshua's Bicycle smashed, my glasses, my 3-days old phone, my date with my xin, my handsome face, my motivation to study, my paycheck, my ability to play basketball, my freedom to go out. MY this and my that la.... haixxxxxxxxxxx

Whos fault is it?

haha.. i goin re qoute it

"Neither this man(blind person) nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life.

Come on guys, God is real, I'm not joking, these past few days, i just rest upon his peace and honestly i desire nothing more for his kingdom to come.... Have you experienced his perfect love? I urging you.. GO and look for for Him.

oh this is how i look like now.. They say is piggy

0 comments: