BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

CNY- crappy nonsense year

Its CNY again, A season to emo for me!!
Haih, sien lo..
My dad can't seem to control his doses of anger
Mother couldn't tolerate with him
Brother don't know how to control his mouth
Coming back to ipoh can't seem to be any much help,
infact it seems to make this work
I thought, cny suppose to make family united again
But obviousy not for me
This suck this really do
I find shelther in the house of my aunty
Where it was filled with idol
But why cant it be,
In my grandfather's place
where poster of bible verses is in everyplace
Not only that,
I thought the house of God should be a place of rest
But some how,
in the midst of the conflicts,
everytime i seek the face of god
i felt peace and calmness.
BE still and know I'm God.
Thats what He says
So with everything i am, i'm giving back to You

0 comments: