BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

The way of an adult

Sometimes the way adukts act are hard to fathom but their reason are always easy to figure out.
Take today as an example,

My parents decided to go to my mum grandmother's place to visit her mum.. (duh) I didnt want to follow so i stayed in my auntie's place. So i stayed there since 10 am and i online, and facebook and just surf the internat lahh.. special thanks to people who chat me through my boredness.

Ok.Everything was fine till dinner time, they didnt show up AGAIN. They didnt bother to call me, text me or wat so ever shit. Untill i ask my brother to call my mum. Then only she said she's not coming out for dinner. (erm hello, i'm stuck in this hse for the whole day and you not coming to pick me up) WTC?? I mean you not joining us for dinner, u dont bother to give me a call.. Wtc is wrong with them??

I know la they want to have dinner with her mum but at least not the last minute notice lahh..Like seriously. How am i suppose to explain to my aunt.. (erm, aunt, mum is still in her mum's place, u need to babysit me and my brother for a little longer. Sorry...)

SIGh... Parents...

0 comments: