BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm home

Yes, i'm home!! Is so hot back here.. My God.. It feel like home..

I haven't tasted prosperity burger man... haiz

Did anybody miss me?? Er.. i know you don't, but just admit you do..

Anyway, RBS was really good and instead of life changing i got a life style.. hehe.. for real

Yes, subang still feels like subang, but is as tough i have changed.. Is like si tenggang's homecoming.

But anyway, I didn't really want to come back tough but at the same time, it felt good to come home too.Yes, I'm still having the same shit problem, and i still need to face it. But somehow, i feel better now, like just now, my parents was just fighting, i was just totally calm. Previously i had parents argue-ing fobia. So yea, I just feel better, as tough someone was there to protect me..

ANYWAY, is just good to be home la!!

0 comments: