BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

haha....... i love her??

ok, where to start?? i really dunno la... basically, I'm just typing whatever that come through my mind now...

i used to like a girl, like really badly, and this is not just the normal crush... is like the seriously one... But for some reason i let her go (the reason is kinda stupid so yea, for those who know, keep it to yourself la(but the person who knows the reason doesn't know i have a blog) so yea)

and i thought i forgot bout her... well i thought by going after another girl will help me forget bout her... but it doesn't (shit!!) yea, i really in love with her...... then you might ask, why don't i go after her again... haha, she's not available now (all my ex's have a bf now, so all the best in guessing which one)

hmm.... i just don't know la... a true love waits??? does it really wait?? will I really be back with her i dont know, but i know that she will be loved.....

0 comments: