BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

sesat ed day

ok... today was quite sesated......

i couldn't wake up this morning but i did la... go school like dead2 one... then during class... all my fren dam emo lorh... Yih huan,Yi Nam, Harmony... all like doin their own work.. talk to them, they dont care........ i dun know la...

then, during rehat my friend suddenly ask me teman him to counselling...
in betwwen classes, i started confessing to people i like them before... then, people suddenly just stared at me....

thats ok.. after school i didnt went home, i went straight to soo yin's house... there in her house i was talking crap... talking to Mark through msn about Graphic card...

then, i left bout 5.45 and rushed home for lunch and go back to usj 11 for tuition to know that tuition was canceled....... wth..... then, i went to soo yin's hse again... she opened the door for me and go back to sleep........

WTH!!! today is so ZZZZ........

0 comments: