BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

If it kills me

ok... i named the tittle of this blog simply after the the jason mraz song.. but nope i not gonna post this song today... erm, the song is kinda deep to understand the meaning....

anyway, through out the month, nothing went right.........
1) my exam result drop like nobody business
2) my pet-sis broke up and started smoking ( plus she have fking asthma)
3) my fren suddenly cried in mamak, and i couldn't do anything...
4) i screwed up audition.. ( it was my dream since form 2 man!!)
hmm, anything else.......
5)my add maths went down the drain
6) oh yea, wth?? Pn.Ginny ( a teacher that doen't like me) going to be my class teacher...

wat the crap la??with project modercai and all.. i'm really tired ok... is this a test from God?? well, i pretty much gonna fail soon...

But, to think bout it, i've been through shit before, and it doesn't kill me yet... so whatever that doesn't kill me, simply makes me STRONGER!!! ( thx, josh) so, yeap... this crap is only going to make me stronger man!!! ( cross-fingered) haha... this problem will make me fall... but failure is not when you fall, nut is when you fall, and you're unable to get up... that's a failure!!! so yea, i'm ready man... as i told to Mingg and Kristine.... Bring it on la.... haha

erm, i wanted to put miley cyrus's song, but is so miley cyrus... so yea...... erm, this song doesn't really go with the post but is for grace la... haha... miss you.. blink 182

0 comments: