BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Also duno wat to name this post

Anyway, the story goes like tis... I was like went back to Usj 6 flats.. where i grew up as a kid.. Was just having breakfast with my family la.. ( family reunion ) LOL... Anyway, i was having this curry fishhead noodle.. YUMMY!! you guys should tried it.. THen somewhere in the corner.. I saw this uncle sitting all alone drinking coffee..  


Took me awhile he is the uncle that buy me candy EVERYDAY, when i was small.. I'm serious, he bought me different different type of candy everyday. Very colourful somemore.. but here's the thing.. He changed.. He dun look as cheerful as last time anymore. My mum said he got fired from his company already. And yea, apparently his son got hired from the friend his church and the son is the only one paying the expensive of the house. 

It totally blew me off la.. I was like.. how could someone once so kind face this type of situation. And his like wearing all type of religion braclet. (ANd is like 5 and 6 in one hand) and as far as i know, one of it cause around RM20 to RM30. His totally blur. He still thinks that he is working, and he have problem rembering things. I mean i totally feel guilty la.. He can't even offered his own drink.. The kopitiam boss just give him the free drink. Haiz...

OK.. good news now.. This morning wen i woke up.  My parents came to my room and was looking for allen key. Then, they woke me up, ask me to look for it to. Then, i took it out and give it them. Then, i ask them la.. For wat??? Then, they said they bed screw was loose.. OK.. the bed was very good  all this while, unless someone jump on then the screw will be loosen la....

But, not necessary jumping la. I mean it could be sometime else... #$%^&* .. you understand.. Hehe.... Ok, it might sounds wrong, but I'm glad la.. My family is back to picking the pieces. Hehe...  SMILE


0 comments: