BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SPM versus Recess Revo versus Ex.A.M. versus Pall Mall

Ok.. to all my faithful blog reader (haha..as if i have many readers) i finally get to blog as much as i wan this tym. Haha... So here i go..

Basically, it has been hard la for me to juggle my studies and CF nowadays. Yea i know, technically we hand down ad but still there's still something missing in CF and I'm still working very hard for it. Haha.. (Its not easy to keep a CF alive ok. :p) .

But you see the thing about guys rite ( okla, maybe not all guys, maybe its just me) , they can't multitask ( i mean i cant) so to excel in my studyis really getting very tough. And yea, my mum is pushing me to go to don't know how many different type of add maths crash course. Haiz... I mean i not an add maths student la.. why cant you just let me go?? Sien.. I mean i score my history and maths and pass my moral XD.. Dun you see that , mum??? sien.. As if she find out about this blog...

and allow me to show you this equation.
Sjil = Saya Paling = Pasti Mudah = Mati

And the sting about this SPM ar.. Is really Stress, Pain, Mafan wei... Haiz... Is seriously getting very tense up la.. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I dont even know why i so tense up also.. Haiz.. ANd every time i get tense up.. There is always this thought... CIgarrete.. Oh, check out this cute gal...



how i wish i could burn all my stress in that puff of cigarrete.. Oh yea.. ( for those who doesn't know) Yea the author of this blog is ex smoker.. ( erm.. i think he stop ad la)


Anyway, ytd in taipan, i saw my friend smoking my favorite brand of cigarrete. and i was super stress that time.. so yea, it was my favorite brand..... erm... why not la... So i asked her for a stick la.... and then, i took it home.. But somehow... there's wasnt portable
fire at home so yea.. (screw it la) then no fire, how to burn that stick??? but then after a long thought..

before burning stick

During fire burning stick and smoke coming out from the stick

SO called in paradise la... (but honestly, the feeling is really good)


After finish burning... THis is wat happen

haha.. yeap like it or not.. we know what does cigarrete does to us rite.. So yea... Dun smoke la.... YEa, talking to myself now....

Yeap, honestly this is something im still trying to learn and i hope you guys will too. Simply to find peace and rest in Jesus. For me it is prove beyond a doubt that he is real now. ANd i really wan to trust in hm but at times it is really hard. Im sure yoiu guys know wat i mean la.. But it is written in Proverbs 3

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight. a]">[a]

YEa.. I hope i didn't bring anyone down by faith with this blog today. If i have, then it is simply that i am imperfect and its not God ok???if you wan to call me a hypocrite so be it la.. becoz..IS REALLY WHAT I THINK MAH... Haha... Jesus Love you





0 comments: