BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Blala.... IM back

Yo.. anybody miss me?? ryte..( talking to myself again.. ignore me)


Anyway.. I dun really have to all the time in the world to blog about my story.. cause you know me rite.. very cheong hei de.... oh i realise i cant pronounce 'vise' properly and i said wise instaed... Haiz... This sux man... anyway.. time for another joke.....

Son: Mummy, Why did you married dad??
Mother: So, you have been wondering too huh...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe one more...

Injured Patient: Doctor, i have body ache everywhere... Anywhere i touched, it hurts..
Doctor: You have a broken finger....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bla...... I jsut dont know la.. Oh xin, if you ever gonna read this.. erm, i just want to tell you again.. Take care la k.. <3...

And to all H1n1 Patient, i really want to give you a hug, So come look for me... :) happy staying at home




0 comments: