BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Trials... HAHA...

Ok... YOu guys have been asking me hows my trial.. Honestly la.. It was ok.. I could answer the question. It was like every other test.. I can pass the subjects just not add Maths.. IT was good la.. The paper was like dat but just couldn't get A.


Just that, i'm very disturbed now la.. chaiorperson says that majlis restu was a mess. People dun get wat i said and cause a BIG BIG misscomunication. My friend are going through shit i cant help. There is even problem between friend and friend. Oh my dad is back again.. Dam sien la.. Really ar.. One stick wont be enough la... Lol.. ANyway... it hurts la... i just cant focus with my trials.. 

HAiz... holy christian fella... Im not.. Belief is never good enough because human is not good enough not GOd......




0 comments: