BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1 sept 09

And can you belief it.. hehe.. it has been nine month since my blog man.. Honestly this blog have help me a lot emotionally. Well, today, my dad is back to Hong Kong. Well, something happen after the loosen screw on the bed in da morning incident. It sucks la.. ANd i hate my father even more nowadays...... Haiz... Honestly.. I cant wait till im eighteen and ask the goverment to break the relationship of me and him..... HE SUCKS!

And yes.. wat i write in da blog stays in da blog. and wat i feel now, will be just memories of this blog.. so.. nobody will bring this up to anyone..... Including you!! (yes, i mean you who is reading this..)

tomolo is fz3 and est and im still here sitting in cc... haha.. i really need to study la.. bye good night..

0 comments: