BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

The greatness within me?

Haha.. the story was like this.. Darren was sick and he couldn't attend the youth Miracle conference.. So haha.. since mummy is not at home and they need one more person.. I went and check it out..

Hehe.. little did i know, this checking out almost blew my mind off. i was just hoping to learn something new from the preacher and basically hang out with my friend la.. Well, thats all i hope. And i was kinda tired, and i didnt really want to jump through out the Praise and worship session. And i told myself, i'm not going to response to any altar call session.. I just wanted to enjoy the whole event.. Then, there was this thought in my mind la, where i was thinking about all my friend.. the one that influence me and i influence.. I was just so tired to entertaining and plesed them..

So, the event started quite fast as i was playing with my thoughts... Hehe.. So , during praise and worship Meng chern was like come on la chun yit..  Then yea la.. Me , MC and Jay yang, jump during P&W session like mad.. Haiz.. That wasnt enough you know, we went all da way back of the hall, and jump and dance and jump somemore.. LOL.. but i didn't regret doing that, i could felt the Holy Spirit was coming..

Haha.. then, the time to fullfill the main reason of why i attended this event... Ladies and gentlemen i present you, Shyjun Matthew.... His just a preacher of God, who came from india and share the wisdom of God.. Well, thats wat i thought.. but you see, wen chun yit thinks only, his wrong.

He started by saying this, there is a greatness hidden in you, and theres a king within you.. In my mind was, haha.. confirm another motivation sermon la... But he was good, so Meng chern and i was like :' Amen' , "Praise the Lord" , through out his sermon. Surprisly, he was somehow, like can read my mind.. He was talking about, dun try to pleased all you friend, or else you will get exhausted.. Untill suddenly, he started to speak in tounges and he interpreted it.. And he started to prophecied about people in the hall... Then, i could feel the holy spirit started to fall in the place.. God in Moving.. and Shyjun just started to ask us to pray for the holy spirit.. The atomsphere of the hall immediatly turns very thick of the God holiness. 

And, as i started praying, i couldn't hold it myself, the spirit touched me, and i started to wept..  Haha.. And i couldnt resist it.. and i just let it flow la.. And somehow as tough he could read my mind, he said cry it out, cry it out.. Crying the presence of GOd is better than cryin in your closet, is better than in your bedroom, and its better to cry in the presence of God than to cry yourself. It just hit me so badly (I've been crying myself wen i emo this few months) so ,it was like a touch from God.

And half crying there.. Suddenly a hand approaches me, it was the volunteer, he told me the Shyjun wanted me to go up to the alter ( well, so much for not responding to the altar call)
I went up, i saw Tzi ying was slained, then he came to me, he blow, and i didnt want to fall, but i didnt have the strength to fight back, and thats was it... I fell on da ground, slowly, he called one by one for people to come, and slowly one by one the fall into the presence of the Spirt..

He ended the conference with a challenge, where he ask us to pray in the sprit where ever and when ever we're alone. Haha... And then, we shall one day be the man or woman of this city..

It was just so amazing, i needed more.. So i was trying to arrange for transport and all to come for the night session. THis time i stood firm, i said i wont response to any altar call.. And yea.. So and night it was only me, Pam, her mum, and Jay yang joined in abit later..

And he came and started to talk.. And wen he finished explaining the first part of the scripture, he started again to speak in toungues. And this time, he could predict family issue, problem of people.. I mena the holy spirit la.. not him.. And he can see people who have sickness, and the most important part of all is, he didnt laid hand on anymore, and the healing just happen.. One by one, internal blood clotting, deafness, bone and joint problem... all are healed.. ANd wen he asked people to response to altar call, for salvation.. People just rushed out.. whoa.. The whole scence and Holy, Godly..... Beatiful...

Its something i will not forget.. PAssion to be doubled??





0 comments: