BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Second and third day at Mcd....

So, i survived cooking all the patties with no customer complaint.. Praise the LOrd.. Hehe.. hoes was it... it was very fun.. I mean the imigran are really friendly.. Hehe.. I thought them chinese and they tought me nepal toungues.. I sttach their back, they stracth mine.. All the time working la.. Hehe.. Especially, midnight, nobody will visit Mcd.. It is fun la.. well, that is the second day in Mcd day..

Well, ytd as in two hours back yesterday, started rough.. Hehe.. i came in and there was a malay dude who came in while i was cooking the patty and start to scold me like for wearing the wrong glove.. And today too, i finally met the manager that msg me at 5.30.. Haiz.. It started rough and i had to take care of my station all by myself.. Hehe... Very very hard.. Whole time was asking God to give me strength.. Then, after 3 hours of working, suddenly that manager again came to me forced me to take my break.. sien.. I was like dowan la.. i wan to break with my friend.. He insitedd me to take it den no choice lo.. Haiz such a pain wei.. Then, after working with the patties, suddenly im been kickec to do lobby worker by the manager.. Finally, one good news from the manager.. Hehe.. Hallelujah.. It was very fun and less stressful la.. Then from lobby worker i became backup counter.. hehe.. Thats what i finallt wanted.. Yea.. then till now lo.. in cc... blogging

HOwever,i need to be back at Mcd in 11 hours time.. Siau ar.. dun even have time to sleep.. hehe...So yea.. Good night people..

Btw, 20 sept was Kino Kelvin's birthday. He is an International support officer working in Klang Jaya.. Haha.. so yea.. Happy birthday old fella..

0 comments: