BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

check this out

the sweetest song on earth for lover seems to be a insulting song.. you see ar.

When You Say Nothing At All 

verse
 It's amazing how you, can speak right to my heart
 all the words you say so insulting it hurt through my heart  Without saying a word, you can light up the dark
u must be a vampire, your skin is so pale, i can see u in the dark  Try as I may I could never explain
that time, i dun belief in ghost  What I hear when you don't say a thing 
chorus
 The smile on your face, lets me know that you need me
From the way you smile i know u need my blood
 There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me  Your eyes is so scary that, if i leave you, you will hunt me down for my blood
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
you wont let me died, cause you want my blood all for yourself
 You say it best, when you say nothing at all
But, when you shut up, it's the best thing you ever done.


All day long I can hear people talking out loud
All day long, people been gossip about us But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd
when you stand next to me, you scare everybody away Old Mr Webster could never define
the old stupid uncle will never understand
What's being said between your heart and mine
why i am so scare of you

so yea.. hehe


0 comments: