BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The seventh string of my guitar the eighth colour of my rainbow

This was a sms conversation by my friends.. well, i know it's kinda bad to read people's sms.. but it's really sweet..

A:I love you. It have never changed ever since i told you how much this 3 words meant. Before, my heart never beat the way its beating now. The day you came into my life, my heart beat, has changed, and prolong tillthis very day, Of cos, ur not the first i loved, but there's always a chance u'll be the last one i'll stay wif. I may be a sore eye. I may be a junk left behind in a bin. I don't mind if im thrown away. As long as my owner is u.

B: ??Very sweet la u. But sadly is not for me.. hehe

A: Every msg i sent, every call i made, i hear unwillingness from your voice, yet i smile because ai've long to hear that voice missing in me.That girl, will she like you as much as i did before, always and forever??I'm not perfect, neither are you, Yet i miss your every mistakes, every embarassement that ever happened between us.

B: Every call u made, every msg u sent.. Makes my dull night into excitment. yet i doubt, is dis a just another dream that i never want to be woken up from or is this true?

A: I may not be able to read you like a bopok. I may not know whats the best for you. But isnt is all about comprosing? every effort i made, i've vever asked anything for return. Or maybe it's worthless to you? I never mind, as long im doin it for you. Nite

B: The cover never really matters to me. Is like a heroin, i will never get enough. Im willing to catch the air and chase the wind, just to see your smile..

A:

B:U're the seventh string of my guitar & the eighth colour of my rainbow. Every time i close my eyes, is your face i see. I sleep to dream of you beautiful. U r a dream that i been waiting for a thousand years. Luv fren. Nites.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, so some of the lines are from the pick up lines from the tv show..and my friend's song. But it's really sweet . Mengenang wajarmu. SHU RUN this is for you ar

0 comments: