BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Home Alone

sesated me......


Okay.. A very wise quote... Erm. you wil learn how to appreaciate it after you lose it. Yeap, for this weekend, nobody is at home... Well, my brother is at his friend house, my mum is at hospital.. Erm, just a small operation la.. ANd my dad.. some where in M'sia la.. (God knows) haha..

Well, i spent the hungry ghost festival myself.. is a bit the weird la.. Ok.. i wont say i appreaciate them la, not to say i miss them too. But it just a bit weird without them at home. But it was fun la.. Stayed up whole night talking on da phone. watch late night movie. Hehe.. settle your own dinner. Like dat la..

Well, my mum is being discharged today, and everything will be back to normal.. Haiz... Why must this fun end so fun... Lol.. i dont know its a good thing or not la.. hehe.. cant read mind




0 comments: